JOIN OUR TEAM
Live, Work and Play in the Heart of Oregon
Radiology Associates is growing steadily, and as a result, we are often hiring. We seek highly specialized radiologists who are eager to work in a mid-sized group known for stability and integrity. We are an independent organization that works for all categories of medical provider.
Besides a rewarding work environment that considers the practice of effective and innovative medicine our goal, Radiology Associates offers very competitive salary and benefits packages. Families and partners of our physicians appreciate the quality of life they find in the Eugene, Oregon area. “Tracktown USA” is within 90 minutes of the Pacific coast. Portland is two hours north, the Cascade Range – packed with waterfalls and peaks – is 90 minutes and past that you’ll find Bend, Oregon and all the outdoor adventures it is known for.
For more information, visit:
Our mission is to significantly improve community health by providing geographically unlimited, rapid, high-quality medical imaging services, intervention and interpretation to providers, hospitals, clinics, administrators, and above all – patients.
Our vision is to be a model organization of medical imaging services, intervention and interpretation by employing world-class professionals known for their compassionate provision of care, and by utilizing state-of-the-art technology to help provide the best outcomes for patients in the communities we serve.
Our values include the following:
- Behavior: We believe in unwavering commitment to honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
- Decision-making: We believe in a democratic group decision-making environment that utilizes group leaders to help guild the decision-making process.
- Innovation: We constantly seek the best ideas, technologies and processes to provide the best outcomes for our patients, providers and the communities we serve.
- Quality: We provide outstanding medical imaging services and unsurpassed intervention and interpretation to providers, hospitals, clinics, administrators, and above all – patients.
- Teamwork: We work together to meet the needs of our referring providers and to help facilitate the best outcomes for the patients we serve.
- Work environment: We embrace a collaborative, respectful and transparent work environment that values individual efforts and contributions.